FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO ARE COOL ENGINEERING
COOL’s founder developed an inventive process for carbon capture and recycling leading to the
COOL ENGINEERING company being established in Sydney Australia.
We are a resident member of the nandin ( https://www.ansto.gov.au ) deep tech community that applies
science, technology, research and innovation to create solutions that solve the unmet challenges
and problems in our world.
AS A CUSTOMER DO WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR PROCESS?
No. COOL can operate in parallel with the existing industrial process or link into the process. In some
cases, if desired, we can contribute to the efficiency, feedstock sourcing or energy efficiency of your
process. This can further reduce carbon dioxide released to the atmosphere.
HOW DO YOU PRODUCE HYDROCARBONS?
COOL has been compared to a tree. A tree takes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and with
water and energy from the sun produces through photosynthesis and pressure carbon compounds
over hundreds of millions of years. The COOL process takes carbon from carbon dioxide, and with
water and renewable or wasted industrial process energy produces oxygen and carbon compounds.
It takes minutes.
HOW DO YOU REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION?
COOL process products can be used to supplement fuel, reducing the need for sourcing new raw
materials in the environment.
FIVE WAYS TO REDUCE RISK:
1. COOL contributes to carbon dioxide reduction so helping with the climate challenge.
2. COOL has no requirement to store carbon dioxide that can leak or cause damage in the future.
3. COOL products can be varied to optimise use and value.
4. COOL’s process can be implemented in parallel to customer processes minimising main process
impact and revenue stream.
5. COOL can be incrementally adopted with larger or more plants smoothing implementation risk.